Troy Gaulden is an alumnus of Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication with a focus on broadcast journalism (Minor in Sports Studies). Troy is currently a photojournalist/reporter at WBRZ-TV News 2 in Baton Rouge. He aspires to be a sports reporter, because of his passion for sports and telling stories. He worked as a sports reporter at LSU’s Tiger TV from Jan. 2008 through Jan. 2012. While at Tiger TV his best experience was covering the LSU football team in the BCS National Championship. He also interned at ABC 26 WGNO during the summer of 2010 and covered the New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Ring Ceremony and training camp. To contact Troy, please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @MikeTheTiger: In honor of my birthday, here’s a “Before” pic of me at 11 months old and 179 lbs. and an “After” pic of me at 3 years ol… 4 days ago
- WHAT A GAME! #whodat #Saints 1 week ago
- RT @Saints: LUTZ CALLED GAME!!!! 1 week ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Joe Burrow waved goodbye to Texas fans late in the 4th 👋 https://t.co/HGOtITdRjp 1 week ago
- RT @espn: Live look at Longhorn fans ... https://t.co/ZVZkUPUbu1 1 week ago
- anthropology art bcs boating accident bone lady bones cheering for chico cheeringforchico.com cheerleading Chico Garcia clay cops crime scene csi documentary educational face facial reconstruction forensic anthropology forensics indoor courts investigation Joe Alleva lab LSU LSU basketball LSU cheerleading lsu faces lab LSU football LSU Tennis lsu tiger tv mary manhein micheal martin. lsu missing persons missouri mizzou murder NBA news police science sculpting SEC Shaq Shaq statue slideshow southeastern conference statue Tennis facility texas a&m tgauld1 tiger tv Troy Gaulden university