Troy Gaulden is an alumnus of Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication with a focus on broadcast journalism (Minor in Sports Studies). Troy is currently a photojournalist/reporter at WBRZ-TV News 2 in Baton Rouge. He aspires to be a sports reporter, because of his passion for sports and telling stories. He worked as a sports reporter at LSU’s Tiger TV from Jan. 2008 through Jan. 2012. While at Tiger TV his best experience was covering the LSU football team in the BCS National Championship. He also interned at ABC 26 WGNO during the summer of 2010 and covered the New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Ring Ceremony and training camp. To contact Troy, please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- #StartSpreadingTheNews, the series is tied! #Yankees #PinstripePride 1 day ago
- Never count out the #Yankees!!! #PinstripePride 1 day ago
- RT @AntDavis23: New Orleans has become my second home @nikebasketball https://t.co/E5wbVjGSQj 1 day ago
- #StartSpreadingTheNews, the #Yankees WIN! 1 day ago
- RT @CoachLesMiles: It was great being back in Tiger Stadium... I was so pleased the way the LSU 2007 National Championship Team was receive… 3 days ago
- anthropology art bcs boating accident bone lady bones cheering for chico cheeringforchico.com cheerleading Chico Garcia clay cops crime scene csi documentary educational face facial reconstruction forensic anthropology forensics indoor courts investigation Joe Alleva lab LSU LSU basketball LSU cheerleading lsu faces lab LSU football LSU Tennis lsu tiger tv mary manhein micheal martin. lsu missing persons missouri mizzou murder NBA news police science sculpting SEC Shaq Shaq statue slideshow southeastern conference statue Tennis facility texas a&m tgauld1 tiger tv Troy Gaulden university